FitPros: 6 Critical But Simple Steps To Fill Your Gym And Unlock Your Full Potential
Business is tough, right?
So how do you finally fill your gym and unlock your full potential?
I’m about to show you how.
If you’ve been in business for more than a few days, you’ll know growing a business can be up there with one of the most challenging things you will ever do, especially if you put yourself in the entrepreneur category.
I’ve said it before and will say it again: Business is the best personal development program on the planet.
Why? Because you’re constantly being thrown challenges, day after day, to get your business to the front of the pack. There’s competition. There’s noise from the market. There’s also currently an insane rate of growth happening in this market and if you’re not first, you might as well be last.
But the fact you’re reading this article means you’re doing more than over 80% of fitness business owners out there because you’re actively looking and searching for more.
You see in business, as in life, when we search for more, we always get more. And as one of my close mentors Tony Robbins said to me, “More stuff is not what you’re after, Andrew. You only want more of the good stuff.”
Over the past 5 years we’ve been working closely with fitness businesses just like yours to get our clients more of the good stuff so they can unlock more of their own potential. What good stuff you might ask?
And so much more.
And the question I invariably get asked when people see the results our clients have achieved is, “How can I finally fill my facility and unlock my full potential in business, Andrew?”
The answer to that is simple. The way you do it is by using a proven system and strategy that works in businesses just like yours. You see, success is a system and when you follow that system, you can’t not get the result.
The system we implement into our clients businesses, which I’m about to share with you for free, has added multiple 7-figures to our clients businesses over the past year alone, and a hell of a lot more cash in previous years also.
But understand, it may seem too simple when you first hear it. You may have even heard similar things before. But I’m not asking you to hear it again, I’m asking you to actually do the work and then see what happens. (You can thank me later…).
So let’s get to it.
1. Firstly, take 2 hours out of your day today. Schedule the time in your calendar right now and lock it in. In that 2 hours, I want you to write down on a whiteboard ALL the things you currently have on your plate. Everything.
2. Next, I want you to prioritise them in the order you think they need to be achieved. Write in order from 1 through to 50 (or whatever the number is…).
3. Then I want you to take a look at those things and write down how many of them are to actively generate leads and turn them into clients. If you’re like 90% of business owners, you’ll be lucky if there is one… For most, there will be none.
4. Next I want you to write down the things you need to do or have done in the past that have generated leads and clients for you.
5. The next step is to re-prioritise the tasks on the whiteboard with the new lead generating activities so you can actively start to generate more leads today, and in turn new clients tomorrow.
6. Finally, write down an action plan and schedule these new business growth activities into a calendar and do them on a daily basis. Make it a must and your facility will be pumping before you know it.
Seems too simple, right?
This can actually be a challenging task to get people to execute on and follow through with, and that is where business owners fall down – in the execution phase.
I said this strategy has helped put millions of dollars in our clients businesses and that is a fact. People always want complex when complex won’t get you shit.
It’s the simplicity that will drive the action, and therefore the execution.
You see to fill your gym and reach your full potential in business, you simply can’t do business alone. You must have a team onboard that can help you scale to the heights you’re after and to do that, most people need to solve the first problem of filling your facility more than it currently is so you can safely employ more awesome people to work with your clients or help you grow the business.
It’s no simpler or more complex than what I’ve just shared with you, but the question you need to be asking yourself is, can I execute like a pro?
When you do, you’ll get what you want. If you don’t, you won’t…
Comment below and let us know how you’ve applied this into your business and what results it’s achieved for you, too. And if you want to see real life case studies of how this and other strategies have worked for our clients, so you can steal them for yourself, click here and opt in for the free video that will show you exact strategies in zero to high 6 and even 7 figure growth in under 2 years.
It will probably change your life.
6 Crucial Steps to Becoming a Leader of Excellence
Each weekend, we should be coming up with new goals for the week ahead. We want to make new contacts, sell more products, and cross off more items from our to-do lists.
+ read more
3 Inspirational Entrepreneurs That Prove It’s Not Where You Start Out
As entrepreneurs, we like to get things done. And we like to get things done quickly. But what we’ve learned time and time again is that lasting success doesn’t happen overnight. It takes dedication, hard work, and lasting commitment.
+ read more